Did you get that dress at Hot Pockets?
You know, Hot Pockets. That store you guys always shop at
Yeah, Hot Pocket.
pastor, we are having trouble with the exorcism
have you tried unblessing and blessing again ?
"I sat there and watched him get his hair cut yesterday. How much stronger of a friendship do you need?" - Jensen Ackles
"never apply logic to Doctor Wh-"
nO MOTHERFUCKER I WANT A CERTAIN SOMEONE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS SHITTY WRITING AND FOR TURNING MY FAVORITE SHOW INTO AN ILLOGICAL MASS FILLED WITH “IMPOSSIBLE GIRLS” AND “BLOCKBUSTER PLOTS”
what do you do at hogwarts if you start your period?
like do you go and see madam promfrey? or your head of year? because i’m just trying to imagine the slytherin girls going snape and asking for tampons
I do not have the power within me to not reblog this.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
So I put this as one of the backgrounds
Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this
Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and
You are playing a dangerous game.